This course will teach you the theories behind effective sales management. You will learn what skills are needed to be a successful sales representative and how these factor into building and leading a sales team.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Any word processing application (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
For any organization to have financial success, it must have a desirable product and the ability to bring that product to the right consumer. In the go-to-market process, the most important link after production and marketing is sales. Without sales representatives selling the product and sales management guiding the strategy, the corporate world would come to a halt.
The Sales Manager course consists of two parts, one focusing on the role of sales representative and the other on the role of sales management. Part one explores sales mechanics ranging from product knowledge and customer relationships to situational sales and effective selling techniques. The second part of the course extends past the role of sales representative to prepare you for a sales manager position. You will learn how to lead a sales team, how to create and implement a sales plan, how to identify and qualify prospects, and more.
Learning both aspects of a sales strategy is key to building a sales team, effectively managing different skill sets, and ultimately meeting sales goals.
- Sales Skills
- Customer Needs
- Call Center Sales Training
- Trade Shows: Getting the Most Out of Your Experience
- CRM – Introduction to Customer Relationship Management
- Dynamite Sales Presentations
- Your Emotional Intelligence
- Implement Quality Customer Service
- Develop Product Knowledge
- Know Your Consumers
- Identify Sales Prospects
- Develop a Sales Plan
- Implement Sales Plan
- Build Client Relationships & Networks
- Lead & Manage a Sales Team
- Manage Quality Customer Service
What you will learn
- Basic sales mechanics
- Techniques for leading and managing a sales team
- Customer relationships and customer success
- Planning and executing a sales strategy
How you will benefit
- Increase your employability by understanding all aspects of a sales strategy
- By learning to manage your customer's experience you will be able to generate more sales and quality reviews, creating a positive feedback sales loop
- Improve your customer relationship management skills
- Be prepared for sales management roles
Jamie Calbeto is an educator specializing in business, information technology, and logistics. He was both faculty at RMIT University Vietnam for more than a decade, teaching supply chain management and coordinating in the School of Business. Calbeto holds a Bachelor of Economics from University of Central Florida, a Master of Science in Industrial Technology from East Carolina University, and a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching and Learning.